1) In my opinion protests against the governament shouldn't be happening nowadays because we must stay home, but we can protest in the internet. Sometimes people use the internet wrongly, because they offend others. So if you want to protest, do it civilly.
2) No, I don't support any causes because they are being executed wrongly.
3) No, they are not effective and people are exposing theirself.
1) In my opinion, causes like black lives matter have a good objetive, but sometimes I don't agree with it. When the tragic murder of George Floyd happened, people went to the streets to fight against racism. But they did it while a virus was circulating around the world. And there was agressive protests that stole stores. In brief, I don't agree with everything in the causes people are fighting for.
2) I do not support any cause, bescause there is always something I don't agree
3) In my opinion the protests have a really strong impact in the media, but I think they don't have a significant political impact
4) definitely no. No causes today would make I go outside to fight for something.
1- I think that supporting these causes is very important, and it is worth fighting for because it is a fight for our basic rights.
2- Yes, I support some causes, like the cause against racism and the fight for women's rights.
3- I think so, because it has caused a lot of movement and really getting some success.
4- Yes, I would. Because I think it is important to take a position on some issues.