1. Choose a message in an online forum about a topic you are interested in.
´´How to deal with the difficulties of everyday life´´
2. Verify that you have sufficient information to respond appropriately to the message.
Yes, after all, these are things that we all go through and learn to deal with. I will give some more tips.
3. Read all messages that have already been written in the discussion topic.
They have already been read.
4. Do you agree with these messages? Do you want to mention any of them in your own message?
Yes, because all are experiences and moments, so I would not have a 'right' or 'wrong'. The ones that caught my attention were the motivational ones, showing that a disappointment is not the end of the world.
5. Write down the information you want to include in your message.
I think this site helps a lot to show other people that they are not alone, that everything goes, we always have a solution. I like motivational things, after all the internet has so many bad things that using for good is very important and useful.